Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Perfect Getaway

As usual I have left my Christmas vacation planning until the very last minute! I have been so busy with studying for school that I almost forgot to save some time to book my perfect little getaway! This year I'm thinking of taking two vacations to two very different locations to make up for having stayed put last year instead of venturing off somewhere exotic.

A few girlfriends and I are thinking of going to Banff, Alberta right before Christmas to enjoy the magic of a winter vacation in the mountains. I can just picture it now... the crisp air, endless piles of white snow, big snowflakes, deer roaming around nearby, the hot chocolates and homemade fudge in every flavor imaginable! We'd be staying at the Fairmont Hotel, which looks absolutely beautiful, I couldn't think of a better place to be during christmas other than this hotel which is nothing short of a castle. The location just calls for that perfect fair isle sweater paired with leggings and knee-high boots. Can't wait!

The other vacation I'm in the midst of planning is to somewhere hot! Maybe Dominican Republic or Cuba? What better way is there to starting a brand new year than by celebrating New Year's Eve on a sandy beach somewhere enjoying some fun in the sun and attending all the local festivities? Sipping on a Cosmopolitan in my bikini on some tropical beach with my best girlfriend to salute 2010 is my idea of the perfect start to a brand new year!


Hot or cold? What's you're perfect winter getaway?

No comments:

Post a Comment