Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Organic Chai for Perfect Chi


This post is just a follow-up to my previous post on my new found love for the art of sipping some tea. Although this is a black tea, which makes it automatically contain some caffeine, it's nothing when compared to a cup of coffee! The best tea i've tried yet is the Organic Chai by Tazo Teas. It can be purchased at most Starbuck's in individual filters or a box of 24. I like to think the Chai works on my Chi but then again what do I know about all that? I guess it's just my new urge for all things zen!

Mixed with half water and half soy milk is my fix and the warm, spicy flavoring is perfectly paired with the cold winter weather!
Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! My dad loves this stuff. I have yet to try it but your description makes me want to see what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete